Role - Chef
Location - Cambridge
Pay - £14ph
Shifts - Mon-Fri 07:00 - 15:30
Start date - As soon as possible
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Chef in Cambridge. As a Chef you will be required to organise and lead the preparation and presentation of all meals services
Main responsibilities are:
* To organise and lead the preparation and presentation of all meals service at the required times and to the required high standard.
* To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly regarding customers' special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
* Constant site monitoring, ensuring the service is running efficiently
* To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety and the Environment on work activities to ensure actions comply in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements. Completion to the standards of; Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Vehicle Audit/Inspection and other H&S compliance and safety expected activities.
A successful applicant will require:
* Ideally you will have some experience within a commercial kitchen
* Hold or be willing to gain Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2
* Full specific training will be provided.
* A positive attitude is more important than experience.
What's next? please apply with your CV and complete your Blue Arrow registration
Role - Chef