Do you want a role with a great work / life balance? No late nights?
We are currently recruiting for a Chef for our catering site, an Activity Centre located on the outskirts of Southampton which is a short drive from Botley.
In return we offer a range of great salary of up to £24,000 as well great personal benefits
* Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
* Hours: 40 hours per week - shifts will be between Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm, some weekend work will be required
* Location: Close to Botley
* Contract: Permanent
Required skills include:
- A good understanding of produce and ingredients
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and consistently deliver quality work, and to monitor your own performance and that of your colleagues/team
- Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
- A good working knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) at all levels
- Knowledge of food production methods
- Embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
Duties will include:
- To take some responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To set and maintain standards.
- To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure their needs are being met from sales through to delivery.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
- To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
- To create a range of interesting menus for both adults and children along with Executive Chef and catering team
- To receive training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
- Experience working in a similar role / establishment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
This a great oppoutunity not to be missed - Apply now!
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below