Chef - Romsey - No weekends, No evenings
Do you have experience cooking for nursery or primary school children and have a great understanding and awareness of allergens and children's nutrition, if so then this could be the job for you.
A nursery in the Romsey area is looking to recruit a Chef/Cook.
* Salary: £24,000
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8-4 pm
* Location: Romsey
What do you need to get the job as a Chef
- Previous chef/cook experience ideally in a nursery and / or school?
- Catering qualifications at 706/1 706/2 or NVQ
- Knowledge of Food hygiene and Food Safety
- Team Player and excellent attitude
Main responsibilities as a Chef
- Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
- Prepare special dietary requirements
- To promote skilled and appropriate care to individual clients
- Maintain a healthy environment
How to Apply: PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.