Location : Cardiff, CF10 5BH
Role: Case Handler
Base Pay Rate: £14 per hour
Hours of work: 35 hours a week (7 hours a day) Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm
Contract Length: 6 months ongoing with strong permanent opportunities.
Blue Arrow are looking for experienced Case Handlers to work for our major financial services client in Cardiff. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your pre-existing career with an employer who is truly dedicated to your training and development.
* You will deal with a variety of customer queries, including complex cases, applying knowledge of policies and procedures to deal with them effectively.
* Gathering and collating appropriate information in relation to the cases that you are working on.
* You will work with multiple banking systems, as well as standard computer software such as the Microsoft suite.
* You will communicate with a wide range of company stakeholders, changing your communication style to suit the individuals needs.
*Take responsibility for your personal development by pursuing formal and informal training opportunities.
* Previous case handling experience is essential however, complaint handling may be considered.
* Prior knowledge of Payment Protection Insurance and Data Subject Requests would be an advantage.
*You must be computer savvy, having the ability to work with multiple IT systems.
*You must be confident in using the Microsoft Suite, holding the ability to design spreadsheets and present information effectively.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.