Part Time Breakfast Chef - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston - £12.00 per hour 22.5hrs per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Breakfast Chef to join a market leading Contract Catering Company within a large B&I staff dining site in Aldermaston.
As a Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Breakfast Chef within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the staff at this busy site.
This is a large scale operation catering for up to 300 meals per day, there is a large state of the art recently refurbished kitchen to work in. Great career development within the company - this is the flagship B&I site for this market leading company.
The Ideal Senior Breakfast Chef will possess the following attributes:
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handle pressure calmly and professionally
* Prepare and service your section
* Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
* Experience of working as a strong commis or Chef de Partie
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* An excellent understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen
* Great working hours - typically 07.00-12.00
* Salary of £12.00 P/Hour on a 22.5 hour week
* Career Development opportunities
* No bank holiday work required
* The site work on a 9-day fortnight so you will work average of 37.5 hours per week but have every other Friday off
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential however there is a bus route directly to the site from Tadley & Basingstoke.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.