Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a Road Operations Support Coordinator in Basingstoke. Hours 37 hours a weekPay rate £12 per hour Length of contract...
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a Road Operations Support Coordinator in Basingstoke.
Hours 37 hours a week
Pay rate £12 per hour
Length of contract min 6 months
Location Basingstoke - office based
Job Description Summary
The key purpose of this role is to provide effective co-ordination to the Roadside Operation Delivery Leadership Team (RODLT). The role has a primary focus on the various elements of training admin; ensuring roadside employees are aligned to periodic training/refresher courses. This role will be aligned to Road Operations Support, which supports general administration & ad-hoc project tasks.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with training/refresher course alignment, venue bookings, & logistics.
2. Contribute to the planning and coordination of engagement activities, to include; booking venues, logistics, , general event admin etc
3. To handle manager requirements for travel, including flights, accommodation and hire cars.
4. Provide timely coordination to financial activities: Invoice processing, stationary ordering, IT equipment purchases.
5. Provide ad hoc support to the RODLT as required, including meeting arrangements, note taking, action logs, composing of letters etc.
Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the AA to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or email