Chemical Process Operator
£17.00 per hour PAYE
****Please Note: This is a non-smoking role (due to strict health & safety)****
To perform chemical reactions according to batch sheet and process instructions as requested.
Shift work, requires flexibility to work across a shift pattern, including nights and weekend working.
Benefits for you:
* Weekly pay
* Holiday accrual
* Auto enrolment into pension scheme
* To operate equipment and conduct all plant operation and activities according to good manufacturing practice (cGMP), complying with current SOP's and appropriate health and safety precautions and Controlled Drug regulations.
* To record process changes and notify a Supervisor or Shift Manager where appropriate.
* To carry out material handling duties as necessary for the operation of the Production plant.
* To weigh and check weigh materials and containers and record the weight as appropriate.
To dispense liquids to and from drum stocks and bulk supplies and to record the quantities dispensed.
To perform and record cleaning procedures for vessels and plant as appropriate in accordance with cGMP. To carry out material handling duties as necessary for the operation of the Production plant.
* To clean drums, tanks and other containers for disposal or reuse.
* To ensure that waste materials, or waste streams for analysis or otherwise are appropriately handled and labelled.
* Previous within a chemical processing role
* Adherence to strict health & safety measure
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply online today. For further details please contact Andre Maltay on 020 3096 4493 /