Are you a hard working, hands-on sort of person and looking for an exciting new opportunity? This could be the role for you!
We are looking for a Caretaker to work on beautiful school grounds in Otley, West Yorkshire. If you're someone who takes great pride in their work and presentation and likes a physical job you could be a perfect fit for the role.
You don't have to have had caretaking experience however it is vital you have good interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and good physical fitness.
- Managing the security of school premises and buildings
- Setting up of rooms for events and functions, i.e. assemblies, exams, meetings, etc.
- Upkeep of school grounds include sweeping and clearing litter
- Maintenance tasks as and when required
- Patrol school grounds and car parks
- Emergency and deep clean when required
- Take receipt of school deliveries and putting away
- Assist with loading school coaches when needed
- Enhanced Adult & Child DBS (Mandatory)
- Previous caretaking/facilities experience desired but not essential - if you have good charisma and a desire to do well you will be considered!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of physical fitness
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and a pragmatic approach to work
- Ability to work on your own and as a team player
- Excellent people skills
If this sounds like a good fit for you please apply online with your CV and we'll be in touch. Interviews are taking place now and work is available immediately!