**DAY SHIFT WAREHOUSE ADMIN WORK**We are looking for packers/administrators to join the warehouse team based at a leading medication supply company on Centrum 100, Burton...
Warehouse Administrator - (Temporary to Permanent)
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an organisation based in ST10 who are looking for a full-time warehouse administrator to start on a temporary to permanent basis.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available as the position is to start as soon as possible.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for a new role on a temporary basis leading to permanent.
Pay Rate: £10.25 + 2 yearly bonuses of £3000 - £5000
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00, Friday 08:30 - 14:30.
About the Role
* Data Processing
* Provide administrative duties across the warehouse
* Ability to work within company policies and objectives.
* Warehouse duties.
* Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
* IT literate
* Can work accurately at speed
* Have excellent numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
*Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Based in the outskirts of Stoke-On-Trent, this location is easily commutable if you have access to your own car and live in the local area. (ST10) Public transport links are limited.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.