Position: DBS Cleaner
Location: Outskirts of Oxford
Salary: £11.78 P/H
Type: Permanent - Monday to Friday - 13:00 - 17:00 (Can be flexible on working hours) Around 25 hours, can be more.
The overall aim of this role is to maintain a clean and safe environment for all our students, staff, and visitors to the school. This role is key to the school ensuring the school provides enhanced levels of cleaning needed to keep everyone safe from Covid-19. The successful applicant will be provided with a uniform and full training.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, always complying with standards laid down in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Comply with all company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one's own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain client's accommodation & working areas, using cleaning equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents, or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer, and client organisation
- Provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of working within military environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work / life balance - Mon - Fri - 13:00-17:00
- Opportunities to go full time hours
- Team is like a family
- Inclusive relationship - training courses, vouchers and equal opportunities
- Creative menu input
This type of opportunity doesn't come around very often, so If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650 or email me at for more details or to discuss other opportunities