Assistant Chef - £11.50 p/hour - Banstead - No late nights!
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and dedicated Assistant Chef for a care home situated in Banstead, you'll be catering for around 62 residents, making sure that dietary requirements are adhered to there is also a focus on fresh food and nutritional, healthy meals.
* Salary: £11.57 per hour
* Hours: 35 Hours, Earliest start 7am and latest finish 6pm
* Location: Banstead
* Contract: Permanent
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
* Provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service
* Preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
* Help with preparation of food items and maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of kitchen
* Work alongside the kitchen team
Required skills include:
* A strong understanding of produce and ingredients
* Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
* Knowledge of food production methods
* Embrace new ideas and processes
* Positive and approachable manner
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
* Experience working in a similar environment
* Ability to follow instructions
* High Standards of hygiene
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.