HOSPITAL TRUST ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED! As a hospital trust administrator your role will include:Administration, to include inbox managementMeeting management receiving, checking and uploading papers, agenda preparation,...
The role of the Payroll administrator is to provide payroll expertise and analysis support on the various project work streams to ensure the changes implemented support the objectives of the project and deliver value.
The role will be expected to work independently under the direction of the Payroll and Project Manager, be professionally accountable to the relevant Director, and liaise with key stakeholders involved in payroll processes including senior management.
Purpose of Job:
Assist the payroll team with the impending implementation of a new HR and Payroll system
1. Deliver outputs on agreed project work packages
2. Recognize and identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change
3. Document business processes and identify efficiency and cost saving improvements
4. Support the development of new service level standards for business processes to ensure targets are met and maintained
5. Assist and support the payroll team when required
6. Assist with Data input on our new payroll system
7. Ensure that Data on both systems reconcile
8. Liaise with both payroll and project team to ensure accuracy across both systems
The successful candidate will have:
Previous payroll experience
Experience of integrated HR/Payroll system
Knowledge of current Payroll legislation
Knowledge of current SMP/SPP/SHPP rates
Familiarity with pension schemes and auto enrolment
IT skills including a working knowledge of Word and Excel
Ability to organise, prioritise and deliver workload
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to work under pressure
Attention to detail
Ability to work to tight deadlines
The hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday and the pay rate is £12.32/hour
This role is a temporary full time fixed term contract until July 2022
This role has an immediate start.