COURSE OPERATIONS & ASSESSMENTS ADMINISTRATORTEMPORARY ROLE 3 MONTHS£11.99 PER HOUR37 HOURS PER WEEKHUDDERSFIELDMy client in Huddersfield is looking for an experienced administrator, preferably with some...
37 HOURS PER WEEK - 3 MONTH CONTRACT to start asap
£11.99 PER HOUR
To provide comprehensive administrative support to assigned academic programmes in accordance with relevant School and University policies and procedures. In particular, this will include maintaining course and module documentation, full student lifecycle records from application to award, servicing assigned committees, supporting course-related events and the wider activities of the School where appropriate.
The successful candidate must have;
- Recent experience of working in a busy office environment and of working in a team
- Experience of working with computerised record systems (e.g. SITS or other large databases)
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Experience of providing a professional, customer-focused service.
- Recent experience of managing a varied and demanding administrative workload, developing and working within systems and processes to successfully deliver tasks or projects to deadlines.
Candidates must have a minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C including Mathematics and English, 6 months administration experience in a busy office environment and good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
If you feel this is the role for you, simply click apply and upload your CV