Kitchen Assistant - Up to £12 per hour - Chichester
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Chichester for a Kitchen Assistant to join an established team, the role is varied and involves assisting in the other chefs.
* Salary: Up to £12 per hour
* Location: Chichester
* Contract: Temp, On-Going
Working for Blue Arrow will give you great benefits which include:
- Flexible hours/shift patterns
- Great hourly rate - £11-£12 per hour
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- Training / development opportunities
- Range of local roles available
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Help with preparation of food items
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen
- Washing and organising work surfaces
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- An enhanced DBS is compulsory - We can provide one if required
- Due to nature of the role, you will need to be double vaccinated
- Ability to follow instructions
- High Standards of hygiene
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.