Blue Arrow are looking for an experienced office administrator based near the city centre of Edinburgh. This is a temporary role, lasting between 3 and...
General Office Administrator
Branston, Burton On Trent
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
We are looking to recruit an experienced, warm, and friendly administrator on behalf of our client to join their small and friendly team. Based just on the outskirts of Burton on Trent, our client specialises in the trade and distribution of large-scale shipping containers and conversions. This would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in customer service or a general administration/office support background looking to join and make their mark within a new team with the opportunity to be taken on permanent.
* Liasing with customers and suppliers.
* Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
* Coordinating and managing appointments and meetings.
* Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts, and budget tracking.
* Maintaining general office files and data.
* Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
* Performing other relevant duties when needed.
The ideal candidate:
* A team player who can work to, and maintain, our high standards of customer service and office administration.
* Someone with a positive customer service approach
* Experience with MS office: Word, Outlook, and Excel. Computer accounting and stock control systems an advantage - training will be given
* Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential to liaise with customers, colleagues in other departments within the group and with external contacts.
APPLY NOW or contact us on 01283 537660 for further information