At Chester University We are looking for a part time cleaning supervisor to join their inhouse domestic team for 30 hours per week.£18,412K-20,046K Per annum...
Hourly rate/Salary: £12 per hour
We are looking for cleaners to support with the day-to-day upkeep and cleanliness of a local school. We have part-time positions available working the hours 14:30-18:30 from Monday-Friday ongoing.
Previous experience in a cleaning role is an advantage but not essential as training is provided alongside all cleaning equipment and PPE.
We are looking to fulfil this role for when school terms begin in September. Shifts will vary from early morning starts, early evenings and around school hours. There will also be the opportunity to work full time within a day time shift pattern.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the school
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls, hand wash etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the school. (Door handles, seats etc.)
* Notifying management or the relevant person of any repairs required
* Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
* Happy to clean any areas needed on site.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* Has DBS (child) (Essential) We can help you obtain this.
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.