Food & Beverage Assistant - Latest Finish 9.30PM!! Luxury Residential Home Near Hungerford - £18,532
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Food & Beverage Team in this stunning luxury residential home with bistro restaurant near Hungerford.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within or looking to kick start a career in hospitality. You would be working for a leading luxury residential care group on the outskirts of Hungerford. The company have luxury homes all over the country so there is opportunity for career development and progression.
If you are keen to work for a company who truly value and develop their staff then look no further.
Food & Beverage Assistant Duties will include:
- Serving guests across the bar & restaurant
- Assisting with organising and serving residents and guests for on-site events.
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring guests receive a welcoming, friendly and efficient service at all times.
The ideal Food & Beverage Assistant candidate would possess the following skills & attributes:
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service and really make guests feel special
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Experience of working within catering (ideal but not essential)
- A willingness to learn and develop within a global hotel group.
What's in it for you...?
- Due to the nature of the site the latest finish is usually 9.30PM
- Salary of £18,532 P/Annum
- Great training and development opportunities
Due to the location of the site driving would be essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.