ROLE: IT Helpdesk Support AnalystLOCATION: Leeds, Lovell Park, LS2 8DAPAY: £11.36 per hour + flex cash bonuses + pay progression Contract: 12 months with permanent...
New year, new job?
Role: IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
Location: Leeds, Lovell Park, LS2 8DA
Pat: £11.36 per hour + flex cash bonuses + generous overtime rates + pay progression
Contract: 12 months with permanent opportunities
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, earliest start 7am, latest finish 7pm. The occasional Saturday will be required, usually only once a month
Start Date: 28th February 2022
Training: 7 weeks (No holidays can be taken within this period)
Screening Process: CV Selection & Meet and Greet
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced IT Service Desk Telephony Analysts our major Financial Services client. This role will be based in Leeds, LS2. This is an on-going position temporary position for 12 months with permanent opportunities available.
If you have a passion for IT and want to use it to help your colleagues, then this could be the perfect role for you! This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Providing 1st line support to business users across the network
* Reducing the number of incidents progressing to 2nd line support
* Remotely accessing users' computers
* Resetting passwords
* Analysing situations and evaluating problems to come up with the best solution for the business and customer
* Managing the expectations of customers whilst having an empathetic understanding of their issue
* Providing training support to users at all levels within the business
* Providing a friendly yet professional level of customer service
* Answering calls and working on Online incidents to resolve IT issues
* Handling complaints sensitively and understandingly
* Working unsupervised to ensure that the businesses service levels agreements are met
General Skills / Experience:
* The right person should have a passion for IT, a good understanding of IT Service Desk processes and the importance of its role within a business.
* Experience in dealing with 1st Line Support queries
* Telephony experience
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Problem solving
* High attention to detail
Please note that all successful applicants will have to pass a vetting check including a criminal history check, credit checks and reference checks going back 5 years.