Blue Arrow are working in partnership with Bacardi Operations UK to recruit experienced FLT drivers to work on their site in the East End of...
Forklift Counterbalance Drivers
Blue Arrow are recruiting 5 x Forklift Counterbalance drivers for a leading telecoms business based in Magna Park, Lutterworth.
Immediate starts available - on going roles, temporary to permanent potential
No weekend work!
Full and Part Time hours are available with regular overtime hours - Monday to Friday shifts
The following shift patterns are available - the site will consider part time hours
06:00 - 14:15, day shift rate: £11.00
14:00 - 22:15, day shift rate: £11.00, PREMIUM night shift rate from 21:00 - £14.63
16:00 - 00:15, day shift rate: £11.00, PREMIUM night shift rate from 21:00 - £14.63
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Working on your own and as part of friendly inclusive team
* Loading & unloading vehicles and / or containers of any sort
* Moving or placing materials manually or with the use of vehicular (FLT valid ITSSAR licenses required)
* Stock control - goods in, goods out
* Working in a variety of departments including goods in, pick/pack and dispatch and loading
* Due to nature of the business please be aware of work in any part of the warehouse, including yards
* General warehouse duties including heavy manual handling, wrapping, sortation, scanning, labelling, tipping, and housekeeping
* Being a competent operator of all relevant computer-based systems (e.g., warehouse operating systems NWMS, WCS and transport systems, e.g., TraX)
* Full training provided
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Blue Arrow team based on site
* Subsidised canteen
Please note due to the location on Magna Park you will need your own transport
Please submit your CV by clicking on apply. Immediate starts available.
Experience not essential
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.