Job DetailTo be responsible for the management of line side media at their assigned customers and their sites. This is a hands on role and...
To be responsible for the management of line side media at their assigned customers and their sites. This is a hands on role and requires both strong IT skills as well as involvement in the handling and delivery of parts.
Salary dependant on Experience £21,000 - £24,000
We are measured against key performance criteria, and it is the Site Representative's responsibility to ensure that these contractual requirements are achieved.
* Timely scanning and download of all replenishment requirements.
* Receipt and distribution of all products
* Liaise with Customer to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
* Liaise with internal functions to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
* Assist in the physical implementation of new line-side locations or line side media.
* Ensure effective housekeeping of on-site accommodation and line side media.
* Be responsible for producing and issuing of reporting metrics as directed.
* Analyse internally produced data to identify supply chain issues as directed.
* Comply with customer and Wesco Aircraft health and safety policies and procedures.
Health & Safety
All individuals have a responsibility, under the country specific health, safety and welfare legislation in which they are working, to ensure that the Company's health and safety policies and procedures are complied with. All employees are required to familiarise themselves with health, safety and fire procedures and the accident notification system, whilst taking all possible steps to safeguard the safety, health, and welfare of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
Nature and Scope
The Site Representative must ensure that all replenishment activity is carried out in line with the Service Level Agreements. All potential problems or non-conformances must be reported in a timely manner to minimise disruption to the programme.
Performance metrics will be required to be issued to both the customer and to an agreed format. Threats to the efficient running of the contracts must be identified to both the customer and internal support functions within the business
The role demands that the job holder is able to communicate at differing levels and the customer's organisation. There may be a need to attend formal operational review meetings representing us.
The on-site representative is the first point of contact. The perception of our company is greatly influenced by the customers' impression given by the on-site representative.
Background Experience and Qualifications
* Proven track record of working within stock management or warehousing
* Being customer focused is a critical element to the job
* Possess excellent time management skills, with experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel as well as an ERP / stock management system
* Embody our company values: Bias for Actions, Open Communication, Ethics, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Accountability
* Requires strong IT literacy in the use of at least Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets, Look up Tables and Graph creation).
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Managing Work Quality Orientation Collaborating
Customer Focus Communication Driving for Results
If you would like to apply for the above role please attatch your CV