Job title: Catering Assistant (Schools)
Location: High Wycombe, Marlow, Henley
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £10.00
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen assistants to work in a variety of Schools High Wycombe, Marlow, and Henley area. Ideally previous experience would be appreciated but it is not essential if you are reliable and committed.
This role requires a responsible individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to work. Flexible working hours can be available to fit in and around other commitments and available to start immediately.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting the chef with basic food preparation and service
* Cleaning plates, cutlery, pots and pans during service with the aid of an industrial dishwasher.
* Putting away plates and other cooking utensils.
* Keeping the work areas in the kitchen and dining hall clean and tidy throughout the shift
* Clearing down after service
* Ensuring the highest standards of health and safety are met.
* Helping in the general day to day tasks in Kitchen.
Skills and Certifications required:
* A friendly and helpful individual with a positive attitude, eager to work and deliver a good service.
* A super organised and supportive team player.
* Current Food hygiene Certificate or willing to achieve.
* Current DBS or willing to apply
* Weekly pay
* Opportunity to work for a wide range of clients and venues
* Available online level 2 food hygiene certificate
* Flexible workings hours favourable for part timers and students.
* Holiday pay accrued weekly.
* Access to our blue arrow app to manage your timetable, accept, decline shifts and request holiday etc.
* Parking is generally available, having your own transport is advantageous but not essential.