Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Case Reviewer on behalf of our public sector client, based in Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a number of File Reviewers for our client based in the west end of Edinburgh. The roles are a minimum of 6 months with possibility of extension, working onsite in a covid secure environment. You will be tasked with tracing, locating and reviewing files from the organisation, as well as a broad range of both current and historical records. This is an extremely important project, if you want feel you may be a good fit or want to hear more about it then apply today.
- Sound analytical skills including an ability to analyse, understand and respond to potentially complex issues exercising good judgement;
- Ability to think independently to reach informed and defensible conclusions;
- Ability to prioritise a challenging workload with the ability to managing competing priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective collaborations both internally and externally to deliver the required outcome;
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.