Food Service Assistant- Independent School - Newbury - Term Time Only
Food Service Assistant Food Service Assistant required to work in the restaurant of a prestigious school independent school in Newbury.
The role involves working both front of house in the school dining hall and back of house supporting with prep work & cleaning.
The role is based in an independent school on the outskirts of Newbury so being a driver would be essential. The role is Monday-Friday with possible occasional weekend work where required.
- Setting the counters, serving food and clearing down in the school dining hall
- Supporting the chefs with food preparation
- Washing up and cleaning the dining hall/kitchen areas
What's in it for you...?
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities with an award-winning contract catering company
- Hourly rate of £11.60 per hour
- Daytime hours - shift start times vary but are between the hours of 07.00-16.30
- Working term time only
The ideal candidate...
- Friendly and a real team player
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- An awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety practices and procedures
- Experience of working in a catering environment ideally education would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.