Sundays & Bank Holidays £17.94
We are looking for cleaners to support with the day-to-day upkeep and cleanliness of a carehome. This position is ongoing and would require someone to have both a DBS (Which we can help you apply for) and to be double vaccinated due to where you'd be working.
You can accept as many shifts over a 7 day period as you wish, but the more availability you have, the better! We are looking to fulfil this role as soon as possible. You can also choose what hours you work in the day, as long as the shift is 4 hours long between the hours of 09:30 and 18:00 - very flexible!!
Previous experience in a cleaning role is an advantage but not essential as training is provided alongside all cleaning equipment and PPE.
* Happy to clean any areas needed on site.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls, hand wash etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace. (door handles, seats etc.)
* Notifying management or the relevant person of any repairs required
* Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.