Forklift Counterbalance DriversBlue Arrow are recruiting Forklift Counterbalance drivers for a leading telecoms business based in GolborneImmediate starts available on going roles -Full Time hours...
Forklift Counterbalance Drivers
Blue Arrow are recruiting Forklift Counterbalance drivers for a leading telecoms business based in Golborne
Immediate starts available - on going roles -
Full Time hours are available Sunday to Thursday Shifts - No weekend work!
The following shift patterns are available -
22-00 to 6am
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Working on your own and as part of friendly inclusive team
* Loading & unloading vehicles and / or containers of any sort
* Moving or placing materials manually or with the use of vehicular (FLT valid ITSSAR licenses required)
* Stock control - goods in, goods out
* Working in a variety of departments including goods in, pick/pack and dispatch and loading
* General warehouse duties including wrapping, sortation, scanning, labelling, tipping, and housekeeping
* Being a competent operator of all relevant computer-based systems (e.g., warehouse operating systems NWMS, WCS and transport systems, e.g., TraX)
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
Free parking on site
Please submit your CV by clicking on apply. Immediate starts available.
Experience not essential
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.