Blue Arrow are seeking a Laboratory Analyst to join the testing labs with our client based in Antrim.
These positions would be trained in one of the key areas of the COVID Processing Labs. These include Extraction, PCR and QPCR.
Full training is provided so it not essential to have previous experience in any of these areas. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on lab experience.
Pay Rate: £10.67 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
After Training (Usually 3 months): £12.55 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
4 on 4 off rotation, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
Job Type: Full time, Temporary position
- Candidates must have a degree in a science related subject
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Excellent Pipetting skills
This Lab Analyst position is based in Antrim, Northern Ireland
Salary: £10.67-£12.55 per hour
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
If you are interested in this position, please click apply via the relevant link - or contact Paul Gourley in Blue Arrow on 02890 315005 or
We look forward to hearing from you