We are currently recruiting for a project support administrator for one of our clients in AberdeenThe hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday and...
Dunstable (LU5 5XE), Office Based
£12.00 per hour
Temporary Project, 2 months, immediate start
We are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment for a Recruitment Administrator to join a busy resourcing team. Applicants must be in commutable distance of Dunstable and have access to their own laptop. This is a full-time role, 08.30-17.00, Monday - Friday.
During these uncertain times please be assured that the head office has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety, and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment
Benefits for You:
* Holiday Hours Accrual
* Weekly pay
Overview of team:
Direct Hire Resourcing Team are responsible for managing all salaried vacancies within Whitbread both Operationally and Support Centre based. Team of Resourcing Partners, who manage end to end recruitment process for all the vacancies, both internal and external. All vacancies are sourced through our ATS, using the company careers website which then scrapes onto various job boards, appropriate vacancies also uploaded onto LinkedIn.
Overview of requirement:
We require admin support for up to 2 months, to support with a high volume of vacancies. The Resourcing Partners will continue to manage the stakeholder and candidate relationship with the admin support picking up residual admin tasks to alleviate pressure on the team. The tasks will include:
* Load vacancies onto ATS system, using the templates provided. Adding in job specific detail using PI&R site lists
* Daily update of all vacancies advertised internally, via ATS
* Management of endorsement emails, between Line and Hiring Manager, to ensure application is sponsored
* Support with the organisation of interviews with external candidates, creating calendar invites
* Closing vacancies via ATS, ensuring all applicants receive correspondence if not progressed
* Management of the recruitment team email inbox, ensuring emails are reviewed and dealt with on a daily basis
* Maintaining recruitment spreadsheet trackers (Excel)
* Will provide training for direct candidate sourcing on CV databases etc
* Adhoc duties as required
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 / for further details.