Position: Seasonal Chef de Partie
Establishment: Lakeside Al Fresco Restaurant
Salary: Up to £26,000 P/A + TRONC (£3K to £6K EXTRA)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 45 Hours per week with roles consisting of flexible shifts throughout the week.
My client is on the lookout for a seasonal chef De Partie for a unique restaurant overlooking a beautiful Spring Lake, based near Cirencester. The restaurant offers relaxed, family friendly dining with It decked sun terrace and garden area where al fresco diners can watch all the fun on the water.
The ideal Chef de Partie would have the following experience & attributes:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience of working on their own section of a busy, fast paced kitchen
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- Be a real team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Must have a real passion for food and producing the best for your guests
What's in it for you....
- Great team discounts
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Great pay and service charge
- Access to Perkbox and 270 discounts
- 28 days holiday
- Profit share and bonus scheme
- Senior partner programme
- Annual salary reviews
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.