Position: Seasonal Head Chef - Full Time
Establishment: Lakeside Al Fresco Restaurant
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Tips (Extra £3K to £6K)
Location: Cirencester, GL7
Start Date: March 2022 - October 2022
My client is on the lookout for a seasonal Head Chef for a unique restaurant overlooking a beautiful Spring Lake, based near Cirencester. The restaurant offers relaxed, family friendly dining with It decked sun terrace and garden area where al fresco diners can watch all the fun on the water.
Duties as Head Chef include -
- Always ensure smooth running of the banqueting operation.
- Understanding of and implementation of sound stock control.
- Menu writing, planning and be proactive in assessing current industry trends and initiatives.
- Make sure the standard of food and service are executed to the highest standard at all times.
- Ordering of stock as necessary in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Help to ensure all financial aspects of the kitchen management are adhered to in particular carry out all costings within the budget levels, management of food flash, processing of invoices and upkeep of revenue figures.
- Always maintain the highest levels of food hygiene and health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- A true passion for food!
- Strong kitchen background from within hotel or restaurant sector
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Commercially astute and financially aware
- Highly organised
- Proven record as a strong team leader
- Keen and enthusiastic attitude coupled with drive, energy and stamina
- Flexibility to work hours required by the business
- Commitment and mobility
- Innovation, creativity and attention to detail
What's in it for you...
- Salary: £35,000P/A + Service Charge:
- Room to develop and bring your ideas
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650