Kitchen Porter- Term Time Only - Near Goring - Education - Mon-Fri - £12.00 P/H
This Independent School near Goring are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter to support the kitchen team. This role offers a great work/life balance working 37.5 hours per week on straight shifts.
As Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for taking in deliveries, ensuring that the storeroom is stocked & clean and tidy. You will also be responsible for supporting the kitchen team with washing up cooking equipment and cleaning the kitchen as required.
- Washing up plates/catering equipment
- Cleaning floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Clearing tables and supporting front of house as required
- Taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Ensuring the stock room is clean and tidy
- Light kitchen prep work
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Stores person would be ideal but not essential
- A "can do" attitude
- The ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts 00-19.00 - Mon-Fri
- Hourly rate of £12.00 P/H
- Joining an industry leading contract catering company who operate across education and office catering contracts
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.