General Office AdministratorBranston, Burton On Trent£10.50p/hMonday Friday 9am to 5pmWe are looking to recruit an experienced, warm, and friendly administrator on behalf of our client...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a fantastic marketing company based in Stapleford, who are looking to recruit for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a part time basis - (minimum 16 hours/maximum 30 hours a week.)
About The Role
Your role will be to assist with the administration of advertising sales bookings and invoicing via a sage system (Sage 50.)
Hours: Part time hours - minimum: 16 hours weekly / maximum hours: 30.
Salary: £10.50 hourly
Duties will include:
* Checking purchase invoices and system entries.
* Posting bank statements
* Creditors Listing Print, Bacs Payment coding including processing on the bank & Sage posting & remit and bank reconciliation
* Bank Statement Reconciliation on Sage
* Credit Card Analysis and Journaling
* Petty Cash Analysis
* Journaling on sage & director loan print out
* Dealing with duplicate payments
* Reviewing Unallocated month end report (sales), Month End Sales invoiced and credit note reports, Impact profit and loss reports and budgets, VAT return administration, wages and expenses payments, weekly bacs payment run, debtors actions and cash sheet administration.
* At least 1 years' worth of previous finance assistant experience is essential
* Administration experience
* Previous experience working within a busy office environment
* Organised and great attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Good skills with the MS packages - Word, Outlook, Excel
The role is based in Stapleford, Nottingham and accessible via public transport.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Please email for more information.