ROLE - Home working - Customer Service Advisor - 250 roles available
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Job Type: Temporary on-going
APPLICATION TAKES 9 MINUTES ON THE APP
Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm - Shift pattern vary and will be issued in advance.
My client is looking to recruit 250 people to work in this great opportunity.
Are you a customer first type of person, with a passion for helping people when they need it most? Would you consider yourself empathetic and professionally personable then this could be the perfect fit for you? Your natural problem-solving skills and ability to instil trust and build fast professional relationships' will open multiple doors within this opportunity.
You could be joining the UKs largest benefactor supporting the public in their time of need. This role will allow to achieve that job satisfaction we all look for and grow your skills in a safe nurturing environment.
Offering great opportunities in the role for progression in the business, you could be a support to training new colleagues, you could even find yourself in another part of the business doing other roles in the future.
There is a comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floorwalking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Helpdesk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise.
What you'll need to do:
* Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
* Support with queries regarding the Covid Pandemic
* Offering Support via telephone and sometimes internet, SMS and email to ensure the public receive up to date information in the ever changing pandemic we find ourselves in.
* Be part of a homeworking team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality, and performance
What we'll need from you:
* Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
* A passion to support the general public with safety throughout the pandemic.
* Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
* Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
* Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- * PC literate
- * No annual leave during the training period - First two weeks
- * Able to work remotely ensuring adequate internet speed and have sufficient private workspace
- * Must have a smartphone for the purposes of 2 factor authentication
- * Must be able to work Bank Holidays as we are open on all such days
From day one you'll get:
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
- Auto enrolment in pension scheme
- Ongoing Coaching and in role training
- 28 days paid holiday
- Full support in the role daily from a variety of manager and team leaders
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS accepted if on the update service)