Opportunity for permanent contract after 18 months Do you have warehouse or production operative experience and want to make a difference at Royal Leamington Spa?...
Shifts: 4 on 4 off will include weekends, day shifts 7am till 6pm
Pay: £11 per hour (Overtime available at a higher rate)
The Job Role
The roles will require you to work in different parts of the warehouse which will include, packing, order picking, stock taking/replenishment and in some cases, heavy lifting.
If you have previous experience in warehouse work this will be an advantage but not essential, however, you must own your own safety shoes and Hi-Viz for all warehouse/industrial positions. The roles are extremely repetitive and require you to be on your feet for 8+ a day. As a warehouse operative, you will play a vital role in ensuring high-quality products are reaching millions of customers daily, and of an excellent standard.
You will be required to:
* Pick and pack delicate products
* Using hand held electronic scanners
* Working to targets
* Loading and unloading
* Wrapping pallets
* Using PPT
* Moving pallets using manual pump trucks.
* Can work accurately at a fast-paced
* Is physically capable of doing occasional heavy lifting
* Has great communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Have excellent numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* You will have experience within a packing order environment
* You will have worked to targets previously
* You will be looking for ongoing work with a potential of gaining a permanent contract
* Able to work towards targets at a fast pace
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vary of great clients supporting them during very busy periods. You have the opportunity to work in different environments and gain new experiences! This application would be ideal for someone who is looking for temporary ongoing work with the potential to gain a permanent contract.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.