Position: Warehouse SupervisorLocation: Thatcham RG19Salary: £12.95Type: on going temp Monday Friday- 2pm to 10pmDo you like to keep busy and would be excited by the...
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Thatcham RG19
Type: on going temp Monday - Friday- 2pm to 10pm
Do you like to keep busy and would be excited by the chance to work for one of the UKs most successful telecommunications firms then what are you waiting for?
This is a hands-on role working with and supervising a team of up to 6 warehouse operatives. This role also has a requirement to assist the Warehouse Manager on an ad hoc basis.
* Supervising the warehouse picking team.
* Ensuring the operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Ensuring fulfilment is achieved, KPI's are met and reported accurately.
* Ensuring Health & Safety is always at the forefront.
* Responding to the customer's requests in a timely manner.
* Using the warehouse management system.
* Dealing with warehouse operative queries.
* Managing absence and performance.
* Overseeing the operation including picking, stock checks, audits, hygiene, reporting etc.
* Working closely with the day shift, transport, and Green Teams to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
* Any other ad hoc duties.
The Warehouse Supervisor needs:
* To possess excellent supervisory and management skills.
* Have good people skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
* Have a high level of attention to detail.
* A high standard of computer literacy.
* Strong data entry and analytical skills.
* Must be organised and have good multi-tasking and time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
The warehouse supervisors divide their time between working in an office and in the busy warehouse environment. The work can be fast paced, therefore it is essential that you are able to multi-task and still command a high attention to detail. Forklift licence desirable.
To find out more about the role and all the other work we can offer then please reach out and apply today.