Role: Mortgage ConsultantLocation: Sheffield, S4 7YBHome Working: 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, earliest start 8am and latest finish 8pmSalary: £10.11 per...
Role: Mortgage Consultant
Location: EH12 9DJ
Home Working: 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, earliest start 8am and latest finish 8pm
Salary: £10.11 per hour + Generous Overtime Rates + Flex Bonus + Pay Progression Opportunities
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - 5 days out of 7, earliest start 8am and latest 8pm
We are looking for Mortgage Consultant to join a busy team in. This role will see you helping the banks customers with a range of queries regarding their personal accounts and the banks products and services.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- You should have excellent communication skills, holding the ability to adapt your conversation style to the customers requirements.
- You should always strive to provide excellent customer service. You should be confident in making decisions and trusting your own judgement to assist your customers.
- You should feel comfortable taking and making a high volume of calls to a variety of customers including brokers, Solicitors, Surveyors and Customers.
- You should have previous customer service experience (call centre / hospitality / retail). Previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential.
- You should have a high attention to detail and focus to 'get it right' the first time
- You will deliver a positive quality customer experience by phone, email, or letter.
- You will be dealing with a wide range of customers including third party organisations relating to the bank's products and services.
- You will be reviewing applications and ensuring that all information required is in the application and accurate to process the mortgage.
- You will build relationships with brokers whist having the ability to deliver key messages in line with lending decisions with support from Senior Mortgage Consultants.
- You will ensure all complaints are handled within 48 hours and that the complaints handling policy is always adhered too.
- You will ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance with various policies such as, Money Laundering, Sanctions, Conduct Risk and Mortgage Policy.
- You will be responsible for keeping up to date with process and policy changes within the bank and always looking for areas of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of and display behaviours expected in the Groups Values.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.