Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a Road Operations Support Coordinator in Basingstoke. Hours 37 hours a weekPay rate £12 per hour Length of contract...
Blue Arrow is looking for a Reward Coordinator to start in the middle of January and will be on going for 12 months with potential to be extended. Currently working from home however you'll be expected to go into the Watford office when restrictions lift.
Pay Rate: £13 - £15 p/h
To provide a comprehensive support to the Reward team in Europe always using discretion and confidentiality, being positively perceived as representing Reward and HR. This includes administration and co-ordination of associate benefits, compensation and wellbeing programs across Europe.
* Day to day administration and co-ordination of benefits, wellbeing and compensation, including but not limited to:
o Support the ad hoc pay recommendation process by gathering required data and making initial recommendation
o Maintain the communications calendar and co-ordinate the activities and messages to be published
o Organise meetings for the Reward team liaising with all areas of the business, notetaking when appropriate
o Filtering questions in Reward inbox and dealing with standard queries, allocating other more complex queries to appropriate team members
o Support with salary and benefits survey completion
o Create and maintain the Wellbeing dashboard
o Support benefit renewals, wellbeing initiatives and compensation activities
o Manage the PO process for the Reward team, including raising purchase orders, processing invoices and liaising with Finance
* Organise team meetings as required, own the agenda for the quarterly meeting and make all necessary arrangements including invites, agenda, speakers etc
* Manage team activities such as holiday calendar and travel
* Undertake ad hoc projects as appropriate.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Proven administrative and organisational skills and experience
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum level
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Administration experience
* Positive approach, highly focused on delivering a professional service to customers
* ability to use own initiative
* Discrete and highly confidential
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Monika Spychaj or Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 / for further details