If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Start Date: 21st Feb !!!
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HA
Home Working: Home working will be available after a successful 3 months from the day you start with Lloyds Banking Group
Salary: £10.58 per hour + Unsociable Pay + Overtime + Pay Progression
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Full time - 35 hours per week
Working 4 days out of 7 (Includes weekends - 3 NWD's in working week. NWD's are moved to suit customer demand. Maximum of 1 weekend day to be worked over a 4 week period)
Start times are anytime between 8:00am to 11:00am
Finish times anytime between 5:45pm to 7:45pm (must be fully flexible and able to work all shifts)
8 weeks' notice of confirmed shift pattern
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team who will be the first point of contact for this UK bank, based in Pendeford Business Park. This role will see you helping business banking customers with numerous general enquiries.
* Previous customer service experience is essential (call centre/front of house/receptionist/IT Helpdesk)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner and communication
* Ability to adapt to change - fast-paced department
* IT proficient - dealing with customer technical issues on online platform
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from business/commercial customers and troubleshooting technical issues on the online platform
* You will be first point of contact for customers phoning in with questions in relation to the products and services that they use
* Using a mixture of phone, live chat and email you will discuss queries around products and services with the customers
* You might also find yourself giving information and promoting other products and services that you think might benefit the customer
* You will also try and encourage customers to be as self-sufficient as possible by using the self-service platforms so that it keeps the phones available for other queries that can't be done through self-service.
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to further development opportunities.
* Building relationships will be a key part of the role, when speaking with the customers, you will want to get to know them and understand their situation
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.