If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
- Role: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh (EH12)
- Salary: £10.63 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing) - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 7am and 8pm + Saturday 9am to 2 pm (might involve working every Saturday)
- Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
- Office based position
- Application process: Online Assessment
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within the Business Support division of a major UK bank based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. This role will see you helping the banks customers with a range of queries regarding their personal accounts and the banks products and services.
- Inbound call centre role
- Candidates will be first point of contact for all business banking customer enquiries
- Responsible for dealing with a variety of calls (cancelled DD's, request for statements, internet banking queries) and seeing these through to resolution
- There are teams who they can pass the resolutions to if they are unable to resolve the query, i.e Fraud Team
- Work closely with the business managers who they can transfer the call too (this could be a warm handover which provides the Business Manager with all the info, or a cold handover where the Business Manager will just pick up the call.
- After some time in the role will be trained up to complete/deal with mandate calls.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role.
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous.
- Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
- Continuous improvement mind set.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record
This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.