Head Chef - 4* Hotel - Wiltshire - Up to £40k
An experienced Head Chef is required for this amazing 4* hotel in North Wiltshire, which boasts numerous awards for its cuisine. We are looking for a Head Chef who enjoys using fresh produce and can meet the required standard.
The Head Chef will be required to work 8-hour shifts - 5/7 days on a various shift, based on 40 hrs a week.
- Salary: Up to £40,000
- Hours: 5/7 days on a various shift
- Location: North Wiltshire
On top of a great salary of up to £40,000, you will also get some great benefits
- Meals on duty
- Use of onsite facilities & worldwide hotel discount
- Fantastic training and development
- To take responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To set and maintain standards.
- To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state..
- To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
- To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
- To create a range of interesting menus for both adults and children
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
What you need to get the job as a Head Chef:
- Experience at Head Chef level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress