Shifts 5 days out of 7 rotating shifts 6.40am- 3.20pm or 12.40pm- 9.20pm.
You will need to be fully flexible and able to work the above shifts on a rotational basis.
Temporary ongoing contract - long term potential.
Fantastic team work environment and progression opportunities.
An exciting role working with our client, a global leader in the healthcare industry.
-Providing excellent customer service support
-Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
-Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to customers
-Liaising with internal team as required.
* Previous experience in a customer service role
* Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
* Excellent telephone skills
* Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
- Industry Leading Salary
- Progression Opportunties