If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Start date: 17 January, 2022
Location: Leeds, Lovell Park (LS2), homeworking will be available after 3 months in the role.
Salary: £10.58 per hour + overtime rates + flex cash bonus
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Sunday
* Maximum of 5 out of 7 days (over a Mon-Sun weekly period)
* Maximum of 3 weekend days to be worked over an 4 week period
* Shift start time between 9am to 11am
* Shift end time between 5pm to 7pm
* 8 weeks notice of confirmed shift pattern
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within Customer Contact in Leeds. This role will see you handling a variety of queries from customers, providing the highest level of customer service.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous.
This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
* Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
* Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
* Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and escalations dealt with efficiently
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today