About the role:Join our Blue Arrow family and Blue Arrow branch team in Peterborough as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of your...
Blue Arrow Derby are expanding our award winning team, and looking for the next great addition, with a Recruitment Consultant to add to our Permanent placement division.
Why should you apply?
The Derby office is a unique setting to work in, the team is a blend of experienced recruiters & people that have joined from completley different previous careers, with the right attitudes and personalities prioritised over experience. We work collectively, always want to help and push each other to be as successful as possible. This career is an opportunity to genuinely help companies employ the best talent available, whilst finding people their dream jobs or helping them start out in to a new career.
We offer an uncapped commision structure, with realistic earnings above the basic salary where you can make milestone purchases like the car youve had your eye on, the house you need to raise a deposit for or just so you can hit the shops every week!! we motivate and encourage people to be high achievers and our team have had these kind of benefits in their time with us.
Your career development & salary increases are in your own hands, a clear career path lets you know, that based on performance and behaviours how you can get promoted as well as how you can earn salary increases which are reviewed every quarter.
We are a successful team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market, we are proud that we haven't had a leaver since 2019 & have hired 6 addtional staff in 2021, we like to celebrate collectively with trips out to bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza,nandos curries we are looking for a positive, engaging, driven, ambitious and a fun member to join our amazing team.
Who are we looking for?
Recruitment is hard, very hard, but extremely rewarding if the right approach is taken. So we need you to be
* Resilient to compete against rival agencies.
* Fast paced, as you will need to react quickly to vacancies and securing staff.
* Be able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike.
* Be proactive and organised in building a network of candidates and prospective clients.
* Be able to work calmly under pressure.
* Have fun while working hard.
You might want to know something about the job if you have got this far?
* Business development - via phone, email, social media, networking, meetings - we dont do mass cold calling!!!
* Identifying and matching candidates to their ideal role and company.
* Sourcing & building connections with candidates looking for a potential new opportunity and finding the perfect match.
* Recruiting and meeting candidates
* Meeting companies to identify their needs and offering the benefits to choosing Blue Arrow to be their Recruitment Partner.
* Covering a large geographical area across the East Midlands & Staffordshire.
* Opening up opportunities for the consultants who recruit temporary workers.
* Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30 with 2 days in the office & 3 days working from home.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway promotions
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
The really good stuff & why you will come to work
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews.
-Clear career path & progression
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- A successsful & close team, with a caring & supportive leader who wants the best for his team
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service - so you wont be on call, meaning you can have a great work life balance.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying. We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use