Blue Arrow Derby are looking to recruit an Administrator (Hybrid Working) on a full-time permanent basis for an excellent Education Trust based Derby. Our clients provide a professional service to a family of 25 schools comprising of 20 primary and 5 secondaries across Derbyshire, Staffordshire, and Stockport.
Hours: 37 hours (all year round) - Mon-Thurs (8:00am- 4:00pm) and Fri (8:00am - 3:30pm)
Salary: £19,698 - £20,903
About the Role
You will provide efficient and effective clerical and administrative support to members of the Executive Team, Central Team, and academies. The role will be a mixture of remote and office-based working.
Duties will include:
- Greet all visitors to the Trust central office in a professional, welcoming manner and efficiently answer
- Manage, and direct telephone calls
- Dealing with general office administration, financial administration, estates and health and safety administration, marketing/media administration, data administration
- Support in any other duties which may be reasonably directed by the line manager, Executive Team and Central Team colleagues.
- Previous experience within a busy office environment
- Previous administration experience
- (A-C) GCSE'S or equivalent in English & Maths
- Ability to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a sensitive approach to confidential matters.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Why should you apply?
A fantastic opportunity to work within a great organisation where flexible working is also an option.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Free on-site parking
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Professional assistance
- Access to first class CPD opportunities
Our client is based near Derby City Centre, so if you live in Derby and the surrounding areas with access to your own vehicle, great! If you're limited to public transport, there is also a bus stop a short walk from the site, and free on-site parking available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.