Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pmPay rate: £32 35,000 per annumLocation: Alfreton, DerbyHolidays: 20 days plus Bank HolidaysOur client is a multi-award winning family owned business, proud of...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a General Manager to work with a children's amusement centre in West Lothian.
Working a minimum 44 hours per week over 5 days. Rota will involve working 3 days Mon-Fri, working both Saturday and Sunday, with 1 weekend off in 4.
* Ensure the safe operation of the facility
* Manage all operations of the facility.
* Handle customer service issues.
* Manage, train, and educate all employees at the facility. Ensure all staff members know all products, procedures, and services to date (promotions, events, etc.).
* Maintain an efficient level of staff members and oversee scheduling of employees.
* Control operating budget and maintain a record of accountability for all park expenses.
* Supervise employees to ensure proper behaviour while on the job.
* Manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle: hire, onboard, conduct employee orientation, train and develop
* Develop, coach, and train employees, and when necessary conduct performance counselling and/or termination.
* Devote time to the growth and promotion of Assistant Manager by continuing training and increased responsibilities.
* Work with local community influencers and businesses to market the park and increase revenue.
* Set marketing and sales goals with the Directors, along with managing the advertising budget.
* Oversee the ordering of operating supplies from designated sources. (ie. wristbands, party supplies, gift cards, custodial supplies, etc.)
* Oversee all charitable donation requests and monitor the donation process.
* Book birthday parties, corporate events, etc. Coordinate with employees to complete and carry out the party or event.
* Oversee and ensure all building and trampoline maintenance is completed.
* Analyze monthly P&L statements and submit weekly financial reports.
* Support and champion company policies, procedures and initiatives.
* Maintain overall appearance, cleanliness, and condition of the park.
* Work with the Human Resources department to manage employee relations.
* Assist with business licensing and ensure all state requirements are met and maintained.