£16.00 per hour
We are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment for Grill Chef. Hours are 17.00-22.30, with shifts available right through to the end of January, with likely extension.
During these uncertain times please be assured that all our site has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment.
Benefits for You: -
* Company pension on starting
* Full Flexibility of shifts working - We offer shifts Monday - Sunday
* Holiday Hours Accrual
What you'll be doing as a Line Chef
* Preparing food items from our menu
* Cooking food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
* Supporting your Kitchen Manager in ensuring that all Health and Safety and Food Safety regulation are met
* Set up and stock food items and other supplies
* Keeping the kitchen clean and sanitised
* Facilitating special requests from guests
* Managing wastage through correct product measurement
* Completing all training to timescales and looking for ways to develop your skills and experience
What'll make you a great fit
* Where you've worked doesn't matter if you have experience as a Line Chef, Cook or Prep Cook and are used to working in a fast-paced environment
* You'll have basic food hygiene
* A great understanding of cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
* Flexible and able to remain focused on results under pressure and to challenging deadlines
* Self-motivated and confident
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Ashdeep Mashana on 01582 287882 for further details.