We are proud to work with our client in the NHS, that have a weekend housekeeping vacancy at one of their sites.
We are looking for people that have relevant experience or from an industrial background that have a great attitude, that are self motivated and have a great work ethic.
To be successful you must understand you are integral to Blue Arrow and be aware that you are representing the company for our Clients.
To work in this role you will need to undertake a lot of compliance and training as well as having a DBS certification. Blue Arrow have a facility and a special opportunity to support a DBS application and provide all training courses free of charge.
This assignment for the right candidate is for 2-3 months and could lead to a temp to perm opportunity
- Changing hospital bedding and sheets
- Cleaning ward and bays to medically clinical standards
- Assisting with serving meals to patients
- Mopping, cleaning, hoovering, wards and offices
- Assisting with laundry and inventory
- Reporting to service managers any cleaning or safety issues
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay / Enhanced pay at weekends
- Candidate Portal access to pick your own shifts
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
If you are interested please call Blue Arrow on 01793 642000 for an immediate interview