Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel & Spa - Hampshire - £45,000 P/Annum
We are currently recruiting for a Front Office Manager at an independently owned 5* Luxury Country House Hotel & Spa in Hampshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Front Office Manager to provide outstanding service to guests and to ensure standards are at the highest level at all times.
In the role of Front Office Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the front office, hosting and reception teams at this Luxury Country House Hotel & Spa in Hampshire.
- Managing the Front of House operation within the hotel - Responsibility for overseeing the Reception, Concierge, Night Team, Host/ess Team and Duty Management Team
- Ensuring that each department runs smoothy, liaising with each HOD to ensure the best possible service standards are met
- Ensuing all staff within your departments are fully trained and staffed and support where required
What's in it for you....
- Salary of £45,000 P/Annum (40 Hours)
- Service charge (on average £300 P/Month)
- Fantastic discounts across the brand
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work for an established team in a fantastic hotel
The ideal candidate will possess the following...
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Opera
- Previous experience with a similar role working within a 5* hotel is essential
- Genuine passion in providing an outstanding guest experience
- Live within commuting distance with transport or live-in accommodation is available 1 mile from the property
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.