Pharmacy AdministratorBurton-On-TrentFull Time (40 hours a week)Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm OR 9.30am-6pm£9.27p/hDevelopment Opportunity!We are currently looking to pharmacy administrators on behalf one of our well-known clients based...
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a temporary basis for an excellent food services and facilities management company based in Stoke-on-Trent.
As the administrator, you will provide a customer focused, accurate and efficient administration and query handling service.
The role is customer focused ensuring that a great service is provided, and deadlines are met.
The majority of duties are admin based and also involve speaking with relevant departments or staff as required.
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Salary: £9.60 p/h
* Take minutes for required/formal meetings.
* Ensure filing is completed.
* Dealing with all reference requests for employees.
* Prepare posters, presentations, correspondence, spreadsheets and documents as required and in line with Sodexo guidelines.
* Collating of offer letters and arrange for the production of contracts for new starters & employee changes in a timely manner.
* Ensuring all personnel files are kept up to date - filing on a regular basis, archiving leavers, creating files for new starters.
* Work as part of the team to support new starters are processed and attend inductions.
* Producing letters and correspondence as appropriate.
* Support the preparation of case files for disciplinary, grievance and absence cases.
* Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports.
* Provide a helpful and efficient service including dealing with incoming telephone calls & visitors.
* Set up meeting including invitations, room bookings, hospitality etc.
* Support with the collation of Return to Work and associated reports.
* Meet and greet visitors to the HR Department.
* Any other administrative duties as required.
* Admin experience.
* Customer focused experience.
* IT Literate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) with keyboard skills.
* Ability to type accurately and input data accurately/efficiently.
* Able to meet deadlines.
* Ability to prioritize.
* Professional at all times.
* Remain confidential at all times.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.