Position: Night Chef De Partie
Establishment: Contract Catering
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £27,000 P/A
Hours/Shifts: The average working week will be 45 hours. 5 days out of 7 days, rotational weekend working. Evening work starting between 7pm-9pm (9.5 hour shifts).
My client is an award-winning event company that caters for high-end luxury events, performance sports and famous brands & private jets. They are currently looking for a night chef de partie to join the team in the state-of-the-art kitchen located in Bicester.
With exciting plans for the future, they are now looking for an experienced night Chef De Partie with a passion for food to join a dynamic and fast-paced team at their headquarters in Bicester.
As a Night Chef De Partie you will be:
- Producing high-quality fine dining style catering and crew food for private jets according to dish specifications.
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information.
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard.
- Supporting inflight with preparation of all catering orders - mostly cold kitchen working.
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times.
- Working closely with the operations team to understand what orders are required at what time and ensuring the food is ready for this.
- Respecting specific dietary requirements and working to strict guidelines.
- To ensure that all food is prepared, produced and packed on time.
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting.
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment.
- We would like someone who has a real interest in food and learning. Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to contribute ideas to menus.
- Experience working with fresh, seasonal produce in a fine dining setting is required.
- Salary of £27,000 P/A
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to travel while work
- Work in state-of-the-art environment
- Free car parking
- Something different and unique
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now. Or Contact Rob at the Newbury Perm Hub on 01635 349 49
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.