Customer Advisor Location: PortadownSalary: £10.26 £18.75 per hour Hours: FULL TIME 5 days per week with a selection of several shift options between 8am 11pmREGISTER...
Salary: £10.26 - £18.75 per hour
Hours: FULL TIME - 5 days per week with a selection of several shift options between 8am - 11pm
REGISTER NOW - REGISTRATION TAKES 9 minutes on our APP.
Do you want to work for the UK biggest telecoms provider? Are you looking for a role which can offer progression with fantastic training and career opportunities?
Then look no further, as we have a great full time, 999 Call Handler opportunity for you at the UK's most exciting telecommunications company, BT.
You'll be the first contact for anyone calling 999. Most calls last around 30 seconds, as you follow a set process while communicating to the caller throughout in a clear and calm manner. Your role is to quickly gain an understanding of the issue and direct the call to the appropriate emergency service contact centre.
This is not your everyday call handler role, as you'll be faced with challenging and emotional situations. But if you are the type of person who has a genuine desire to help people and make a difference, then this role is ultimately very rewarding.
Full training will be given when you start, with 1 week of training and 3 weeks of supported calls. Plus, you'll have people around you to support you, regular coaching, and training updates to make sure you're always at the top of your game.
General Key Skills:
As a 999 Call Handler you will be:
* Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner over the phone
* Able to keep clam, cope and bounce back in challenging situations
* Able to think quickly in stressful situations
* Genuinely motivated to help people
* Able to demonstrate compassion and empathy to all callers, no matter what the situation
* Be the first contact for anyone calling 999
* Follow a set process while communicating to the caller in a clear and calm manner
* Quickly gain an understanding of the issue
* Direct the call to the appropriate emergency service contact centre
Rewards & Benefits:
* Competitive pay rates/Pay progression- £10.26 - £18.75 per hour
* Overtime opportunities
* Full paid training
* Ongoing coaching and in role training
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)
So, if you're looking for a call handler role where you'll go home after every shift knowing that you've made a difference, then apply with us today!